1 By entering this website you agree to all of the terms and conditions as
set out below.
2. Muir Homes Ltd registered office is at Muir House, Belleknowes Industrial Estate, Inverkeithing, Fife KY11 1HY. Registered in Scotland
Number 52125, a company authorised to conduct business in the United Kingdom.
1. Muir Homes Ltd. is committed to meeting its obligations under the Data Protection Act of 1998. Muir Homes Ltd. will strive to observe the law in all collection and processing of subject data and will meet any subject access request in compliance with the law. Muir Homes Ltd. will only use data in
ways relevant to carrying out its legitimate purposes and functions in a way
that is not prejudicial to the interests of individuals. Muir Homes Ltd will take due care in the collection and storage of any sensitive data. Muir Homes Ltd. staff will do their utmost to keep all data accurate, timely and secure.
2. We may collect technical data about the type of Internet browser and computer operating system that you use. This information does not identify
you as an individual and is used only for tracking of site use. We might also place a "cookie" on your hard drive that will help us to identify you when you return to the site and allow us to tailor content to your personal preferences.
If you do not wish to use "cookies" you may disable this option in your
Internet browser settings. "Cookies" can be removed from your computer.
1.This web site is published by Muir Homes Ltd. and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights in existence at any time throughout the world. All web site design, text, graphics, the typographical arrangement thereof, and all other material on this web site is copyright of Muir Homes Ltd. or their service and technology providers.
2. Permission is hereby granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this web site for the sole purpose of using this as an information resource for Muir Homes Ltd. products. Any other use of materials on this website, including reproduction for purposes other than the above,
modification, distribution or republication without the prior written permission
of Muir Homes Ltd. is prohibited.
3. The trade marks, logos and service marks shown on this web site, unless otherwise specified, are the trade marks of Muir Homes Ltd. No rights are granted to use any of them in any manner whatsoever.
4. Any infringement of Muir Homes Ltd. rights will result in appropriate legal action being taken against you.
a) ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND OR OTHER TERMS IMPLIED BY STATUTE OR COMMON LAW WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEB SITE ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
b) MUIR HOMES LTD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS
OR DAMAGE (WHETHER FOR PROFIT OR LOSS OR OTHERWISE)
COSTS, CLAIMS, EXPENSES OR OTHER CLAIMS FOR COMPENSATION WHAT SO EVER, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE ACTS, OMISSIONS OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF MUIR HOMES LTD, ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS IN-CLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE, EXCEPT IN RESPECT OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY MUIR HOMES LTD, IT'S EMPLOYEES' OR IT'S AGENTS' PROVEN NEGLIGENCE.
c) MUIR HOMES LTD DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ACCESS TO OR MATERIAL ON, ANY WEBSITE THAT IS LINKED FROM OR TO THIS WEBSITE.
Muir Homes Ltd. reserves the right to prevent your usage of this site if you misuse the contents contained within this website in any manner. Muir
Homes Ltd is the final arbiter as to what shall constitute misuse and its decision will be final.
This website is for use by persons located and resident within the United Kingdom, including Northern Ireland, the Channel Isles and the Isle of Man. Accordingly, these terms and conditions shall be subject to English law and
the parties to any dispute or action hereby submit to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the English courts.