Selling your home with Assisted Move
Selling your home doesn’t have to be difficult! At Muir Homes we want to bring your new home a step closer and our Assisted Move service does just that.
Selling your home through Assisted Move couldn’t be easier, there are just six steps:
- Choose your new home from one of our selected developments and we’ll inspect your current property
- We will obtain independent valuations for your property, based on it selling within a specified period of time
- We will agree a selling price and you can reserve your new home by paying the reservation fee. Your new home is secured for the specified period
- An estate agent will be instructed from our approved list to sell your home and we will work with them to ensure it is frequently advertised and viewings are managed. You will receive regular updates on how things are going
- You’ll appoint a solicitor and mortgage broker from our approved list.
- If your current home has not been sold within the agreed period we will refund your reservation fee, or extend the selling period
For more information on how Assisted Move can help with selling your home, please contact the sales team on your preferred development.
Full terms and conditions for Assisted Move can be found here