Trainee Sales Adviser / Sales Adviser (Laurencekirk, Aberdeen & Peterhead)
Are you a sales professional looking for an opportunity with an exclusive luxury builder? Come work for Muir Homes.
We are an exclusive, private home builder of luxury homes with a history dating back 45 years.
We are currently looking to recruit a Trainee Sales Adviser to provide cover throughout our Laurencekirk, Aberdeen & Peterhead.
You do not need to have new homes experience but must have a sales experience.
The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is essential, as are excellent listening skills, adapting your communication style to suit individuals and different Medias. You will also have experience of Microsoft Office packages and be confident and capable in utilising IT systems, as effective management of the onsite database is key to the role.
You will contribute to a strong culture which strives to achieve 100% customer satisfaction and excellence in everything we do. We are committed to investing in and developing our people, delivering business excellence and adding value for our customers. In exchange for your commitment to our fundamental values of Excellence, Quality, Delivery & Integrity we offer a competitive package including commission, professional development opportunities, membership to Deer Park, fuel allowance.
We are currently looking to recruit Trainee Sales Adviser to provide cover throughout our Laurencekirk, Aberdeen & Peterhead developments.
Salary: £18,000 OTE £30,000
The purpose of the role
- To take ownership for the delivery of a first class customer experience to all parties involved in the purchase of a new Muir Home
- To ensure sales meet or exceed target and profit is maximised for the business.
- Take ownership of the development, all aspects of presentation and the entire purchasing process.
- Become the reference point for the purchaser, and all other internal and external interested parties from first contact through to the completion of the house sale.
- Promote and provide for the use of company recommended mortgage brokers and solicitors to ensure an efficient service for customers to achieve purchasing deadlines.
- Ensure all administrative and reporting requirements are met according to company policies and agreed time-frames.
- Ensure that market research, price bench-marking, advertising, incentives, PR and other marketing events are undertaken proactively to provide the correct pipeline to fulfil agreed sales targets.
- Proactively search for target customers and create appointments. Follow-up leads to ensure that sales targets are met and customer satisfaction is measured to the level required.
- Undertake inspections and introduce the customer to their new home, ensure familiarisation, and ensure the ‘after care’ of those customers at defined intervals following their move-in date.
- Ensure the health & safety of customers, colleagues and other parties whilst on site against legal requirements and company policy.
- Follow and adhere to company procedures, standards of performance, and the business unit Sales Manual.
- Within defined company boundaries, the full negotiation of a house sale with the customer.
- High levels of self-management within the targets set by the Sales Manager.
- The role involves travel which requires a full driving license and the ownership of a car.
- This role requires all weekend and bank holiday working.
- The role involves using a computer on a daily basis, so computer literacy is essential.
To apply, please click the link below and attach your CV and covering letter detailing your current or expected remuneration package.